2011. szeptember 1., csütörtök

Movie Scenes - animated GIFs




“Monday, we burn Miller … Tuesday, Tolstoy … Wednesday, Walt Whitman … Friday, Faulkner … and Saturday and Sunday, Schopenhauer and Sartre. We burn them to ashes and then burn the ashes. That’s our official motto.”
Fahrenheit 451 (1966)






“One down, a couple billion to go.”
Contact (1997)






“This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.”
Alien (1979)




“Tell me, what is love? … Love is first widening my eyes a little bit and quickening my breathing a little and warming my skin and touching … And so on, exactly so. Thank you, Sheila.”
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001)







“Deliberately buried. Huh!”
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)








“Do you read me, HAL?”
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)






“The 9000 series is the most reliable computer ever made. No 9000 computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information. We are all, by any practical definition of the words, foolproof and incapable of error.”
2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)



May 2011:“Los Angeles, November 2019, Part III (III)”
Blade Runner (1982)







“Next subject: Kowalski, Leon.”
Blade Runner (1982)






“Los Angeles, November 2019, Part I (IIIII)”
Blade Runner (1982
)



“Come! It is time to give the Machine-Man your face!”
Metropolis (1927)




January 2011:“I wish I had tons of money. … Then I’d be free.”
Blow-Up (1966)




“I would like all at once: to be your wife … and to amuse me like a prostitute.”
La dolce vita (1960)




“You know what your problem is? You have too much money. … And your problem is you don’t have enough.”
La dolce vita (1960)



May 2011:“Why do you smile that way? l never know if you’re judging me,
absolving me or mocking me.”

8½ (1963)




“Why do you look so sad? Because you speak to me in words and I look at you with feelings.”
Pierrot le fou (1965)




“I wonder what’s keeping the cops. We should be in jail by now. … They’re smart. They let people destroy themselves.”
Pierrot le fou (1965)





“I think your legs and breasts are very moving.”
Pierrot le fou (1965)





“Did you ever think of me? … Only when I was sad.”
Solyaris (1972)



“Sometimes reality is too complex for oral communication. But legend embodies it in a form which enables it to spread all over the world.”
Alphaville, une étrange aventure de Lemmy Caution (1965)




“As long as we were in love, we understood each other. There was nothing to understand.”
L’eclisse (1962)



Monica Vitti in L’avventura (1960)




“Why don’t we play a game?”
Lolita (1962)




“Would you like to be called Belle de Jour? … Since you only come in the afternoons.”
Belle de Jour (1967)





“There’s nothing like the movies. Usually, when you see women, they’re dressed. But put them in a movie, and you see their backsides.”
Le mépris (1963)




“I like gods. I like them very much. I know exactly how they feel.”
Le mépris (1963)




“I don’t know when I can come back. Maybe never.”
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992)



January 2011:“She’s young, she’s in high school, she’s sexually active, she’s taking drugs, she’s crying out for help. … Well damn Cooper, that really narrows it down, you’re talking about half the high school girls in America!”
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (1992)



January 2011:“This ain’t killin’ for profit. This is ritual.”
From Hell (2001)



August 2011:“Madam, shall I wash the windows? … You don’t need to ask me about such matters. … It’s just that it may change the light.”
Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)




February 2011:“Every god is a god of death.”
Szamanka (1996)



March 2011:“At times like this, I wish I was but a simple peasant.”
The Pink Panther (1963)

http://iwdrm.tumblr.com/




Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése